Team Hammond

This blog was created by Elli and Seth Hammond. And the letter "P"

Friday, August 11, 2006

I'll Cut You!



New external flash plus overgrown/inedible garden grown vegetables plus big butcher knife equals good pictures. I had this idea when I got the picture of the grape hanging in midair at the wedding to get pictures of slicing fruits/veg's with a knife and showing the moment of impact. I think they turned out great. Kudos to the photographer for the great shooting and timing, not me! Elli did a great job. So for all you out there that don't think I love my wife, here's the proof: I let her use my camera. And the look on my face was intentional. When I was just concentrating on hitting the cucumber and not making that face I looked dumb. With the grimace I look intense and concentrated and angry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home