Team Hammond

This blog was created by Elli and Seth Hammond. And the letter "P"

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Finally an Update







Here are some pictures from Adam&Casey's wedding, our garden (thats a radish), the quilt, and some other stuff. Family is coming over for the long Memorial day weekend, I am editing Adam and Casey's wedding video( it is very time consuming but I really like it). We went to an event called Wine in the Woods last weekend, it featured local maryland wineries. They were about 20 wineries, your ticket in allowed you twenty samples - most wineries have a few different wines. Anyway, some were good and some were so bad we could not imagine anyone liking them. Who wants watered down wine taste with a Dr.Pepper dirty sock finish!? This is how I would describe one of the wines. I have modified my old, working badly, George Foreman rottiserie to work over a real fire. Hello flavor! I hope to use it Monday. I'll be posting more often I hope. Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home