Team Hammond

This blog was created by Elli and Seth Hammond. And the letter "P"

Friday, July 21, 2006

"H - E - Double - N - I " - Kramer






I've been trying to get some good pictures of these owls that have been flying around our place the past few days, but the pics are not good. No telephoto lens. Anyway, these pictures are of my work. The lab(my office), the freezer(set just above freezing), and the vineyard. I've been doing a lot of bottling lately, I'll get some pics of that soon. And.....I have bottled my own blend, and labeled it(my own design)! Its not great, but its mine. Or your's actually, because I intend on giving most of it away to friends and family. We are going to Jake's B-day "Survivor Party" tomorrow, I'm sure I'll have pics of that. Hannah called Elli from the Statue of Liberty today, we're jealous. Ok, we can't wait to get down to Flourdough( thanks Dad for giving me the cuckoo gene), I mean Florida. I miss my cats. Elli couldn't be happier that she gets all my attention though. Thanks to everyone for the nice comments, its nice to know my work(ha!) is appreciated. I hope you don't mind be compensated with mediocre wine. We miss you all too. The title quote is Kramer's song for Hennigan's Scotch, from Seinfeld.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home