Team Hammond

This blog was created by Elli and Seth Hammond. And the letter "P"

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Goat Cheese, Goat Cheese, Birthday, and Goat Cheese









Well the 19th was my birthday, I received from Elli and my parents a new digital SLR. It is really amazing, I love it. I am finding it hard to express my joy at having and using this camera. I really didn't think I'd be getting one for a long time, but it didn't stop me from looking at them on the internet a lot before I got it for my birthday. I think Elli worked it so I'd get it for my birthday just so I'd stop looking on the internet at them. Now I'm looking at lenses all the time. Oh well. The goat cheese reference in the title is because we bought some of this fine cheese from the farmers market. Then I made dip with it, we went to a pizza place and had them put the cheese on the pizza, and tonight I made stuffed tomatoes with goat cheese on top. Yum.
The pics are (top to bottom): 1. Baby Charlotte in B&W 2. A 3sec. exposure where I moved the camera....intentionally(its ok, and yes that is the George Costanza), 3. Elli with Gina(sp?)...the dog is looking away but I love Elli's expression, 4. Me mowing the grass and the garden( this is my 2nd time ever on a riding lawnmower), 5. Elli in the hammock ( B&W just because I can ), 6. The tomatoes ( the front one is out of focus, shallow D.O.F), 7. This was Elli's substitute for a B-day card, they are rocks arranged on our porch in a heart shape with a happy Birthday message written letter by letter on each individual rock....yes she is the perfect wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home